We are pleased to invte XirCammini members to join us on the either of the following overseas trekkign experiences in December 2021.
It is important to stress that over events are open only to XirCammini members and that XirCammini is not a tour or travel operator or agency. We are a members’ association registered in Malta as a voluntary organisation (VO1646) dedicated to hiking in Malta and overseas.
Matera Hiking Experience, December 2021
When: 3rd to the 8th December 2021
Where: Matera (Basilicata, Southern Italy) trekking to the Lucanian Dolomites and Apennines.
How long: 5 nights/6 days
Accommodation: Double/Twin or Triple sharing depending on configurations on half-board basis.
Camino de San Giancomo, Sicilia, December 2021
When: 9th to the 17th December 2021
Where: The Cammino De San Giacomo starts in Caltagirone and has seven stages (139km) of medium to hard difficulty and terrain.
How long: 9 days (7 days on the Camino)
Accommodation: Accommodation is mixed, with some agri-turismo and some basic albergue (dorm-type) accommodation.
What is covered in the price:
- Airport transfers by private coach (Catania Airport to Caltagirone and from Capizzi to Catania Airport)
- Coach transfer from Aidone to Piazza Armerina
- Accommodation on B&B basis (x 8) I mixed accommodation (B&B, agriturismo and albergues)
- Packed lunch for the trekking days (consisting of water sandwich and fruit)
- Italian trekking guide with us daily.
- Daily baggage transfer from one accommodation to another (max 15kg per bag)
- Credencial del Cammino
- Patch ‘Cammino di San Giacomo, Sicilia.
Please click this link to register your interest: