- This event has passed.
Tochar Phadraig – FULLY BOOKED
August 14 - August 21€975
On 14th August 2023 we fly on FR7243 arriving in Dublin in the afternoon proceeding immediately to County Mayo for check in and dinner. We would then leave at around midnight on 21st Aug to reach Dublin Airport in time for the 5:55 (FR7242) flight to Malta.
During this trip we will
- Walk the Tochar Phadraig (2-day Irish Camino of St. Patrick)
- Climb Croagh Phadraig (St. Patrick Mountain or the Reek)
- visit and trek either Achill Islands / Cliffs or Cliffs of Moher (from Lisconnor to Dolinn)
- walk to Church Island / Bronze age settlement (and for the braver ones … attempt to swim in Lough Carra)
- Trek the mean min pilgrimage trail in Gounty Galway.
The contribution for this trekking experience is Euros 975 covering all local (Irish) daily coach transfers, hotel accommodation on twin room sharing basis on half board basis (breakfast and dinner) plus packed lunch and experienced local guides on some of the treks where required.
This Event is now FULLY BOOKED. If you are interested and would like to be on the waiting list in case any one drops out please drop us an email on information@XirCammini.org