Camino San Salvador
September 4, 2024 - September 10, 2024€545
Camino San Salvador | Level: Moderate to Hard | P290
This group will be capped at a maximum of 16 people because of limitations on accommodation in some remote locations.
The camino is rated as moderate to hard because it has at least a couple of days that would be rated as hard due to the inclines (reaching up to 1,600km of altitude with significant ascents and descents).
- On 4th September 2024 flights to be advised
- On 10th September 2024 flights to be advised
- Dates may vary slightly due to availability of connections and
- Depending on connecting flights it might be recommended that pilgrims do not book hold luggage.
The Camino is from Leon to Oviedo (about 130km) crossing beautiful Asturian countryside on the following etapas:
- 4th Sept: León to La Robla 27 kms.
- 5th Sept: La Robla to Poladura de Tercia 24 kms.
- 6thSept: Poladura de Tercia to Llanos de Somerón 18 kms
- 7th Sept: Llanos de Somerón to Pola de Lena 22 kms
- 8th Sept:Pola de Lena to Oviedo 34 km.
- 9th Sept: A rest day in Oviedo. It is recommended that we visit the Ovetense, Oviedo Cathedral.
The contribution per person for this Camino is Euros 545 per person. This covers local (Spain) coach transfers, daily baggage transfer (max 10kg per person) and daily accommodation on b&B basis where applicable and two dinners in accommodations in remote locations.
A non-refundable deposit of €195 is requested to reserve your place.
Interested? Please follow this link to register and pay the €195 deposit.