- This event has passed.
Camino San Salvador FULLY BOOKED
September 20 - September 27€495
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
Camino San Salvador (Leon to Oviedo), Spain | A non-refundable deposit of €145 is requested to reserve your place.
The contribution covers local (Spain) coach transfers, daily baggage transfer (max 10kg per person) and daily accommodation on b&B basis where applicable.
This group will be capped at a maximum of 14 people because of limitations on accommodation in some remote locations. Thank you.
- On 20th September 2023 we fly Malta to Rome (Fiumicino) connecting to Asturias (Oviedo) Airport KM612 MLT – FCO 07:30 – 09:00 and FR5828 FCO – AST 11:05 – 13:31
- On 27th September 2023 we return from Asturias (Oviedo) Airport to Malta via Rome FR5829 AST – FCO 14:05 – 16:30 and KM615 FCO – MLT 21:10 – 22:35
IMPORTANT: Because of connecting flights it is highly recommended that pilgrims do not book hold luggage.
The Camino is from Leon to Oviedo (about 130km) crossing beautiful Asturian countryside on the following etapas:
- 21st Sept: León to La Robla 27 kms.
- 22nd Sept: La Robla to Poladura de Tercia 24 kms.
- 23rd Sept: Poladura de Tercia to Llanos de Somerón 18 kms
- 24th Sept: Llanos de Somerón to Pola de Lena 22 kms
- 25th Sept:Pola de Lena to Oviedo 34 km.
- 26th Sept: A rest day in Oviedo. It is recommended that we visit the Ovetense, Oviedo Cathedral.
Interested? Please follow this link (link disabled) to register and pay the €145 deposit.