We are pleased to inform you that, as mentioned earlier, we are rolling out:
1. Annual membership and
You can complete membership formalities by visiting:
On the same form please indicate which activities you are interested in (you can multi-select).
We are launching the following activities between now and June 2022:
- 12th August – 8th September: Lisbon to Santiago de Compostela (Central Route)
- 27th August – 8th September: Porto to Santiago de Compostela
- Early – mid-Dec (to benefit from the 2 public holidays): Costiera Amalfitana
- Long Weekend February (feast of St. Paul): Matera ed I Sassi
- March 2022 (1 week Camino Norte)
- Summer 2022: Irish Caminos
Evening walks will be organized every Tue and Thurs starting from this Thursday, 10th June, and will be open only to members. It is highly recommended that those who are interested in either of the Camino Portuguès routes this summer join at least one if not both walks each week. These will not be leisure walks.